Blesta Multicraft Dedicated Ip

kingdl

Question

Hi, So im starting to setup Dedicated IP, and a Dedicated IP for minecraft is when you get the port 25565 and nothing else. Well I think that Blesta's thought of dedicated ip is different unless Im wrong. So how would i be able to make a Option Group under packages so when they click the checkbox Dedicated IP then they get the :25565 port instead of any other port.

10 answers to this question

This was mentioned in http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5527-multicraft-not-setting-dedicated-ips-properly/

In the following post, Tyson says what you can do to force 25565 as the port # for all servers:

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4201-questions-regarding-multicraft-module/?p=31118

I wonder, if the module could be updated so that if it pulls an IP from the pool, that it specifies the port as 25565 rather than allowing Multicraft to select the port.

That's really the issue here -- Multicraft is not using port 25565 for dedicated IPs by default, but perhaps we can force it.

I know that this is the wrong page to ask this, but when someone goes to register an account when purchasing a mc server they get a bit scared how they need to inter all there information Street Address Phone Number Business name, and so on. Is there anyway I could just change the text entry of the Register Forum?

I know that this is the wrong page to ask this, but when someone goes to register an account when purchasing a mc server they get a bit scared how they need to inter all there information Street Address Phone Number Business name, and so on. Is there anyway I could just change the text entry of the Register Forum?

You can edit the pdt's in the order plugin but why would they be scared it's a shop, unless you are hosting children no-one else would care?

Thats the thing..Minecraft is kinda a kid game. It ranges from ages from ages, but most of them are younger kids scared to give out information..they just think that to this day there are so many hackers in the world, but in reality its just them downloading Trajan viruses LOL! And uh pdt's..Remember I new to blesta and never have updated anything.

Thats the thing..Minecraft is kinda a kid game. It ranges from ages from ages, but most of them are younger kids scared to give out information..they just think that to this day there are so many hackers in the world, but in reality its just them downloading Trajan viruses LOL! And uh pdt's..Remember I new to blesta and never have updated anything.

But it should be the parents buying them for the kids, there's no way I'd let my kids have a PayPal (against their terms) or use my credit / debit card.

You could modify the templates and make all the fields that are not required hidden. In the future, we will be allowing fields to be set to required or hidden via the UI (right now just the Tax ID can be disabled in settings)

You still accept payment from them right? I imagine that would be the biggest hangup with kids, rather than supplying their name and address. Chances are, their parents would be helping them with the order. It's pretty much the same no matter what they buy online.