Pro-Rata Huf Currency Bug

Doctrine

Question

Hello,

I discovered a bug. Only exist at the HUF currency. Tested with EUR,GBP and others are working.

The client order the package which is 2500HUF. Well with pro-rata he will pay example: 2687,89.

HUF not support ,89 only 2687.

-->I edited the Precision to 0 but still the same.

Paypal not support 2687,89 HUF type , just only 2687

Give me a solution please or is this a bug?

So the client cant pay the invoice by paypal as paypal only support 2687HUF not 2687,89HUF

Thanks

Peter

5 answers to this question

Hello,

I discovered a bug. Only exist at the HUF currency. Tested with EUR,GBP and others are working.

The client order the package which is 2500HUF. Well with pro-rata he will pay example: 2687,89.

HUF not support ,89 only 2687.

-->I edited the Precision to 0 but still the same.

Paypal not support 2687,89 HUF type , just only 2687

Give me a solution please or is this a bug?

So the client cant pay the invoice by paypal as paypal only support 2687HUF not 2687,89HUF

Thanks

Peter

when you set the precision , the invoice are generated or you used the last one ?

Invoice generated automatically. So the client order and try to pay but HUF not support ,89 just only 2687. Is there any solution or have to turn off the PRO-RATA

He said did you change the precision first and then a new invoice total failed to be correct, or did you change it and then went back to a invoice already generated before you changed it.

The solution to this issue is to have the currency precision set to 0 for that currency. Since you set the precision to 0 after the invoice was created, you will also have to edit the invoice and re-save it before it will observe the new currency precision. Then the customer can make a payment via PayPal.

The solution to this issue is to have the currency precision set to 0 for that currency. Since you set the precision to 0 after the invoice was created, you will also have to edit the invoice and re-save it before it will observe the new currency precision. Then the customer can make a payment via PayPal.

I changed the precision 1 to 0. We shall see will it work or not.