Auto Debit Enabled - Client Side

evolvewh

Question

We have a handful of customers who add a credit card on file but they don't realize how to assign that card to auto pay so they have invoices that don't get paid with the card that they thought was being used for auto debit. I know there is a notification under their address on the left column of the main account page (dashboard) but they seem to be missing it.

I haven't looked yet but is it easy enough to move that and display it sort of as a banner notification at the top of every page within the clients account? I need a way to make this jump out to the clients because there's no way we're going to manually keep track of this for them!

1 answer to this question

I haven't looked yet but is it easy enough to move that and display it sort of as a banner notification at the top of every page within the clients account? I need a way to make this jump out to the clients because there's no way we're going to manually keep track of this for them!

You could do something like that for your installation. I imagine you could update /app/client_controller.php to add the same logic as /app/controllers/client_accounts.php for determining autodebit and displaying a message.