I Need Centovacast Module

Toni

Hello,

I want to make a request to the development team.

My company is based on streaming services. I work with CentovaCast system to manage all servers.

The new version of "Blesta" do not have this module. :(

I need the module for "Centova Cast v2" and "Centova Cast v3". But, especially for Centova Cast v2.

I wish the development team quickly launch this module.

Thank you very much.

Centovacast is assigned to CORE-511 and tentatively scheduled for a 3.1 release. We are planning to implement their v3 API, which they recommended over v2.

Are you planning to eventually upgrade your v2 installs to v3, or is this one of those things where v2 and v3 will be maintained separately by Centovacast?

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your answer.

I maintain servers with Centova Cast v2, and other servers (new servers) with Centova Cast v3. Especially, most of my servers work with Centova Cast v2. I have no plan to upgrade to Centova Cast v3, because most customers prefer the version 2 (Normally, this also happens in most streaming providers)

• 3 weeks later...

It will be a little while before we can start a Centovacast module, because there are a few others that are more highly requested. Centovacast told us it would be better to implement v3 and that their users would be upgrading. If we need to consider implementing v2 also, we'll have to look into that.

Thanks for all the answers.

The problem is that all servers work with CentovaCast v2. The reason: More stability for my clients. CentovaCast v3 has many bugs still. I can not offer a product with bugs to my clients.

Finally, I have decided to use Blesta v2.5, to use the module Centovacast v2.

Greetings to all.