Unique Email Subject for New Services

evolvewh

I'd like to make a request for the ability to set a unique email subject for each service activated. Right now, if a client orders multiple services they receive each email with the same subject and it seems to be real easy for them to misplace them or not locate them for one reason or another (they seem to just delete them most of the time).

When it happens, our work around is to copy and paste the info from the bcc email we're receiving but it makes things a bit less efficient.

Example:

Customer orders hosting, a domain and an SSL

Subject for Hosting: (let us set this when we set the package email contents)

Subject for Domain: (let us set this when we set the package email contents)

Subject for SSL: (let us set this when we set the package email contents)

This would also allow them to search their inbox a bit better as well. I think we all know that a lot of people don't keep a very neat inbox!

What is the reason behind the 'New Service Activated' email? It seems like an extra, un needed step / feature to me but I'm sure there was a good reason for it.

Sort of a 2nd feature but related: Maybe make a copy of each welcome email available for download within their account.

Try this, I've attempted to try it but some reason when I did it I got a very old template sent to Google and I'm not sure even where that code came from as I changed the template for the emails ages ago. So I believe gmail is screwed.

Add {package.name} to the subject:

AKA Your new {package.name} service has been activated.

And every billing system sends an activation email.

3 hours ago, Licensecart said:

Try this, I've attempted to try it but some reason when I did it I got a very old template sent to Google and I'm not sure even where that code came from as I changed the template for the emails ages ago. So I believe gmail is screwed.

Add {package.name} to the subject:

AKA Your new {package.name} service has been activated.

And every billing system sends an activation email.

I'll give it a try and report back on how it goes.