CORE-1877

evolvewh

On 9/17/2016 at 0:52 PM, AnthonyL said:

Yep, if you go to phpmyadmin, go to the table that has the support tickets, and sort by status, open tickets show up at the top, and you can then see the title of the ticket.

I've done this before to temp fix this while testing. Nothing broke 

Thanks. I changed them and I'm all set now.

53 minutes ago, Paul said:

Can you confirm that CORE-1877 is resolved in 4.0 b1? It shouldn't be possible to get a missing ticket. :blesta: 

I'll have to actually test this and report back. To make sure I'm correctly reading what the task is supposed to fix:

I need to send a new email with no body and then make sure a ticket is created and contains this in the body: <<NO CONTENT>> ?

I took my existing data (upgraded from 3.6.2) and I was showing 4 of them open which happens for me on 3.6.2 as well. I just went into phpMyAdmin and changed the status to closed for the 4 tickets.

6 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

That was fun..... NOT

The ticket was created with nothing in the body (not even <<NO CONTENT>>). Then a localrelay started and I had to kill Exim to stop it.

I did add the hashbang and set the file permission to 700 which is the same that I have for v3.6.2 and that works for it.

So it didn't work at all? Not sure what was going on with Exim. Does it work normally for email tickets that have body content?

34 minutes ago, Paul said:

So it didn't work at all? Not sure what was going on with Exim. Does it work normally for email tickets that have body content?

It worked initially. I sent an email with a subject line only and the ticket opened and I received my confirmation that it was received. Right after that, there was a loop that started as 'update to ticket#.....' and I had to kill Exim to stop the loop. I had 500+ 'replies' within minutes.

1 hour ago, evolvewh said:

It worked initially. I sent an email with a subject line only and the ticket opened and I received my confirmation that it was received. Right after that, there was a loop that started as 'update to ticket#.....' and I had to kill Exim to stop the loop. I had 500+ 'replies' within minutes.

What was the content of the email in the loop? Was the from address at the same domain? Blesta has a built in loop detection, which should kill loops after 5 or 10 messages automatically.. so, interested in understanding more about this particular issue. Feel free to PM me with more details if you want to keep it private.

33 minutes ago, Paul said:

What was the content of the email in the loop? Was the from address at the same domain? Blesta has a built in loop detection, which should kill loops after 5 or 10 messages automatically.. so, interested in understanding more about this particular issue. Feel free to PM me with more details if you want to keep it private.

I sent you a PM