Updated

Bit Bayou

So now that 3.0 has officially been released, I see there is no official "support" forum? I see a Bugs forum, but nothing for general support?

But anyway, I have two licenses in my account. A "Blesta Owned License Promo" and a "Blesta Owned Unbranded" What is what, and what do I need to upgrade from beta to the 3.0 release? And I was told I could have a dev license? How do I go about setting that up?

Thanks.

So now that 3.0 has officially been released, I see there is no official "support" forum? I see a Bugs forum, but nothing for general support?

But anyway, I have two licenses in my account. A "Blesta Owned License Promo" and a "Blesta Owned Unbranded" What is what, and what do I need to upgrade from beta to the 3.0 release? And I was told I could have a dev license? How do I go about setting that up?

Thanks.

Promo license is currently the 2.5 license.

Owned Unbraded is the 3.0 license.

You must update the beta license to the owned- license, then you can upload the files for the 3.0.0 from the download area.

After upgrading you might want to apply this fix before the 3.0.1: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/724-blank-page-on-manage-service/?p=6093

Dev license I believe you need to contact their support.