How to add pre-made forms to submit tickets?

Rocketz

Question

There are a lot of repeated requests from customers. Like website migrations, restores, security stuff etc

I currently have a form setup to ask for that information on the website, but I'd like to have that implemented within Blesta instead. 

So how can I set this up : 

Customer goes to open a ticket. 

Is shown a list of common support requests, clicks one

A form shows up, asking for specific info

That specific info is then created in a ticket (sensitive info in a note)

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Licensecart said:

Just a little bit of info, this is planned in Blesta. So when you start typing a ticket the knowledgeable articles show up which match the content. Doesn't seem to be a public CORE- for this but I know this is happening because Paul told me ages ago.

awesome, i can't wait for that! But that's only a band-aid for what i'm looking to do. But still, that would be a great step forward for the support manager

10 hours ago, naja7host said:

it appear you need a custom fields in support manager, that is not supported now .

I don't think custom fields will work for this though. From what I understand, custom fields will be applied to all tickets opened in a department. I don't want to create 12 different support departments. Here's an example

Customer wants to migrate their site to one of our servers. We need their login, specific info etc. Now instead of replying and asking for that and doing a run-around, they would just see those fields and put that information in. Then that ticket gets sent to support or whatever. 

Another customer wants an SSL. We need the typical SSL info. Customer would input that in, and that info gets sent to support

I feel like custom fields are only 50% of this solution