Accounts creating without payment

Allan

Question

13 answers to this question

OK I was half asleep when I posted this in the morning.After installing Blesta I went ahead and did a mock order only until I got to paypal for payment. I never paid the the test invoice and Blesta created the cpanel account even after I voided the invoice. So I was wondering if there is or where I can setup to have the cpanel created only after payment is made and confirmed. Hope that is little better. 

29 minutes ago, Allan said:

OK I was half asleep when I posted this in the morning.After installing Blesta I went ahead and did a mock order only until I got to paypal for payment. I never paid the the test invoice and Blesta created the cpanel account even after I voided the invoice. So I was wondering if there is or where I can setup to have the cpanel created only after payment is made and confirmed. Hope that is little better. 

One solution is to check the option on the order form to manually review every order. Did you create the order on the front side or from the admin area?

After digging around I think I found the problem but not sure. After install I set up a server, group and packages then I imported clients from WHMCS which made another group and packages. I went through tonight and made some changes. Testing it now again with just one server and group being used.

16 hours ago, Allan said:

After digging around I think I found the problem but not sure. After install I set up a server, group and packages then I imported clients from WHMCS which made another group and packages. I went through tonight and made some changes. Testing it now again with just one server and group being used.

It's best to import your WHMCS data first and the installer will setup the modules / gateways for every one available in Blesta. I believe it will use the Universal Module if you're using a module from WHMCS that Blesta does not have but don't quote me. It's been a few years since I did the import.