Import client in database

Artis

Hello :) ,

I'm working on integration of my current system with blesta and I have issue with importing clients to blesta. Can you tell me when I manually import user (only user not package or any additional informations) what database tables I need to fill.

For now I find this tables:
clients
users

But I think that I'm missing few tables :)

Are you importing directly into the database via mysql?  It would be much better I think to use the API and the following:

http://source-docs.blesta.com/class-Clients.html#_create

I think that is the one you want off the top of my head it was a long time ago I done it now.  If you get stuck shout out it's late here but I'll look more into it in the morning.

I have two applications on same server and I have access to database, so I want to use database connection and add new user (that is best way as I can see).

By my opinion this approach is better because I only have users and I want to add it to blesta that blesta can handle it later.

If there is better suggestion I'm open for discussion.

1 hour ago, Blesta Addons said:

i can suggest a check a dev to code you a plugin that will import the user table to blesta .

Can you explain advantage between plugin and direct inserting data in database ?

I can see few problems with plugin, I'll need to run cron every minute to run plugin. Without running plugin I can directly import user (first name, email address, password) and user will be able to login in Blesta.

14 hours ago, Artis said:

Hello :) ,

I'm working on integration of my current system with blesta and I have issue with importing clients to blesta. Can you tell me when I manually import user (only user not package or any additional informations) what database tables I need to fill.

For now I find this tables:
clients
users

But I think that I'm missing few tables :)

Answer to my questions, this 3 tables I need to edit:

Clients
Contacts
Users