Portal Plugin

compositor

Question

Hi,

I found the following:

that allows you to create custom pages in the CMS however for some reason when I go to the client page from the CMS tab, it wants to log me in as a user so is this how it is supposed to work?

I have never used Host Billing software before and while I have specific requirements in mind, I feel it should not assume that I am wanting to look at the page as a client.

Thanks for the assistance thus far

6 answers to this question

To add, I found this:

https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/4-BlestaCMS

which looks to be more of what I'm looking for.

Reading into that, while I'd prefer the functionality to be inbulit I do understand enough about the development process and the fact remains there is *no* other billing system that has anything close to this kind of functionality since I truly dread the idea of integrating a CMS with a billing system, particurlarly when I have 1 or less client(s).

I think the idea is perfect.

I've been doing some research on various systems, including WHSuite (open source, not finished) and Nukern (SaaS) as well as WHMCS, HopeBilling and others and found that this is the only one that does not encrypt their code, except where ionCube is concerned for security.

The only concerns I have are how billing may or may not work on a monthly basis but I will save that for another post.

Regarding the CMS, I am thinking of going month-to-month and buying the CMS plugin, and later getting a permanent license but there will be more questions there as well :)

In Australian dollars, it's alot to spend on a single item even though unlimited support and updates is obviously the way to go since I'd doubt you could upgrade the difference (another question perhaps).

Anyway, my trial is currently working on localhost but what I wanted to do was actually test any CMS functionality but alas it is just a plugin so I wonder if that functionality can ever be native to the software, as a more advanced way of hosting a website with the "additional" functionality of providing billing, domain, hosting and account services.

Cheers