Set Up Blesta From Cpanel

judodesign

Question

Hi,

I have Blesta as part of the cPanel in my Westhost Reseller cloud hosting package http://www.westhost.com/reseller-hosting/

When I click on the Blesta icon to set up billing for my hosting accounts, it just takes me to a login page. But I don't know what my login details are as I haven't signed up for any account. I tried all my email address's, but none work.

Can you help?

5 answers to this question

Hi Paul,

No, nothing from westhost. Just instructions to click on the 'Blesta CMS' icon in the Software & Services part of the cPanel. I assumed it would take me into an account setup.

That may be something they created that we're unaware of. Can you paste the URL that that icon links to?

Ultimately, I think you may need to raise a ticket with them.

That page does exist, interesting. I think they set it up, but didn't communicate to you what your login is. I recommend opening a ticket with them, and ask them what your login is. They should be able to get you up and running.

What they have installed there is v2.5, I'm not sure if they have yet started issuing any v3 keys, you might ask if you're interested in v3. You can also download v3 from our home page and select to start a 30-day free trial in the interim. That'll get you up and running quickly and you can change the license key once they issue you one.