Change directory for Blesta installation

compositor

Question

7 answers to this question

14 hours ago, compositor said:

I was wondering how I might be able to change my installation location from examplehost/billing to / without invalidating my license.

Any guidance or pointers would be appreciated.

Thank you

I think LicenseCart is right ,If I remeber corectly you can change directory of your instalation ,only if you change subdomain or completly domain/hostname you will have to reissue licence...

Directory change will require a re-issue. If you move your files into a different directory, you should do the following:

1. Re-issue your license, so it'll work at the new location
  2. Go to Settings > System > General, and update your server paths.
  3. Go to Settings > System > Companies, and update the hostname for your company, if it has changed. (Do not include sub directories here. You'll only need to change it if going from a subdomain to no subdomain and vice-versa)

Re-issuing a license is easy. If you're license is with us, login to the client area and click Manage next to your license, then Re-Issue on the left, then check and save the re-issue option. Most resellers support this as well, and if not you can open a ticket with them.