{Client_Url} Doesn't Detect Folder Location

MemoryX2

This bug report is basically exactly like the one located here except that is it a different email variable. http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/809-payment-url-template-field-not-the-correct-url/

For both of these reports blesta just adds the hostname to the link and does not account for if blesta is installed in a folder etc.

Example: my path to install is memoryx2.com/member/ but when blesta emails out these it adds the client link /client/something which seems to be correct and then the hostname memoryx2.com but does not include the /members/ and because of that when the hyperlink is clicked it results in a page not found.

Steps to reproduce:

Install Blesta in a folder other than root of domain

Email invoice

Click links in invoice for pay now or login to your account

System:

CentOS 6.3

Php 5.3.26

MySQL 5.5

V3.0.1

It helps to have a test client in your system that you can use.

But other email templates that use that tag probably have the same issue. It just saves us time from looking around if you can point out the troublesome templates to us explicitly. And saving us time means we have more time for other fixes/features in the next update! Who doesn't want that? :D

It helps to have a test client in your system that you can use.

But other email templates that use that tag probably have the same issue. It just saves us time from looking around if you can point out the troublesome templates to us explicitly. And saving us time means we have more time for other fixes/features in the next update! Who doesn't want that? :D

I have a test client. I just don't know how to email the templates to my test client?

You can't send email templates out manually to a client. You would need to perform an action which invokes the particular email template to be sent, like creating a new pending service, suspending a service, making a payment, etc., as mentioned on the Email Templates page.