Order Form Is Not Searching For Domain Names

JimmyK

Question

I have entered my NetEarthOne details in the Logicboxes module and the order form is not searching for domain names.

If I check the availability of google.com or any domain name I get the following message:

That domain name is not supported.

The Logicboxes module must be be working for some reason. Would anyone have an idea why?

------------

Solved - I set up the order form for Directadmin first and did not realise I had to readjust the order for after i installed the logicboxes module!

Edited by JimmyK

7 answers to this question

OP: Sorry I missed this thread when I was on my rounds, you don't need to edit the order form you can just make a domain and other form for the domains only or you can make a domain and other and use the domain order form and add the directadmin packages so people can order a domain and webhosting. I myself have them separate because the customer can choose to order a domain or just pick a hosting package.

<<Snipped>>

I have this same issue, but am not running sandboxed... is there some way to troubleshoot what is happening at the script level? The server web logs don't show anything and I can't see a verbose / debugging mode in Bletsa or the NameCheap module...

Could you describe what you entered as the domain and TLDs before you clicked "Check Availability"? And how do you have your order form setup? Domain&Other type with Namecheap set as the Domain Package Group?

You might receive the error "That domain name is not supported." if you try to check a domain name at a TLD that is not supported on the order form.