Cpanel Package Inport

grunt

Question

Hi,

The cpanel log shows ""success", and I can see in the output of the packages show in the log entry. However I can't get the cpanel packages show up to add them to start a new package.Appreciate any tips, links, .etc to a soulition.

Best Regards!

ED

Log returns;

server1.surmounthost.com
{"package":[{"QUOTA":"unlimited","MAXFTP":"unlimited","BWLIMIT":"unlimited","CPMOD":"paper_lantern","IP":"n","HASSHELL":"n","FEATURELIST":"default","MAX_EMAIL_PER_HOUR":"200","MAXSQL":"unlimited","MAX_DEFER_FAIL_PERCENTAGE":"unlimited","_PACKAGE_EXTENSIONS":"","MAXPOP":"unlimited","MAXADDON":"5","MAXSUB":"unlimited","CGI":"y","DIGESTAUTH":"y","name":"Owners","MAXPARK":"unlimited","LANG":"en","MAXLST":"unlimited"},{"HASSHELL":"y","IP":"n","CPMOD":"paper_lantern","BWLIMIT":"unlimited","QUOTA":"250","MAXFTP":"2","_PACKAGE_EXTENSIONS":"","MAX_DEFER_FAIL_PERCENTAGE":"50","MAXSQL":"5","FEATURELIST":"default","MAX_EMAIL_PER_HOUR":"200","DIGESTAUTH":"n","CGI":"y","MAXSUB":"0","MAXADDON":"0","MAXPOP":"10","MAXLST":"0","LANG":"en","MAXPARK":"2","name":"Simple"},{"MAXADDON":"0","lve_iops":"DEFAULT","MAXPOP":"5","MAXSUB":"2","CGI":"y","DIGESTAUTH":"y","lve_ncpu":"DEFAULT","name":"Standard","MAXPARK":"2","MAXLST":"0","LANG":"en","BWLIMIT":"1000","MAXFTP":"1","QUOTA":"150","IP":"n","CPMOD":"paper_lantern","lve_cpu":"DEFAULT","HASSHELL":"n","lve_io":"DEFAULT","MAXSQL":"5","MAX_EMAIL_PER_HOUR":"25","FEATURELIST":"Standard Shared","lve_ep":"DEFAULT","MAX_DEFER_FAIL_PERCENTAGE":"25","lve_mem":"DEFAULT","lve_pmem":"DEFAULT","lve_nproc":"DEFAULT","_PACKAGE_EXTENSIONS":"lve"},{"DIGESTAUTH":"n","CGI":"y","MAXSUB":"10","MAXADDON":"0","MAXPOP":"20","lve_iops":"DEFAULT","MAXLST":"0","LANG":"en","MAXPARK":"10","name":"Standard 2nd Mounth","lve_ncpu":"DEFAULT","HASSHELL":"n","lve_io":"DEFAULT","lve_cpu":"DEFAULT","IP":"n","CPMOD":"paper_lantern","BWLIMIT":"5000","QUOTA":"500","MAXFTP":"5","lve_nproc":"DEFAULT","_PACKAGE_EXTENSIONS":"lve","lve_mem":"DEFAULT","lve_pmem":"DEFAULT","MAX_DEFER_FAIL_PERCENTAGE":"25","lve_ep":"DEFAULT","MAXSQL":"10","MAX_EMAIL_PER_HOUR":"100","FEATURELIST":"Standard Shared"},{"LANG":"en","DIGESTAUTH":"n","IP":"n","CPMOD":"paper_lantern","name":"default","FEATURELIST":"default"}]}

9 answers to this question

Hi,

Blesta is latest.version. It's on a dedicated server as root.

I am thinking I may have a corrupted install. Cron will run manually, but sends an error from cpanel, error in line 29 in index.php, not an exact quote, but close.Also Bleasta shows /uploads/ as being unsuitable, but I clearly see the permissions set at 777, which I don't even like.. why should anything have to be 777?

Thanks,

Ed

54 minutes ago, grunt said:

Hi,

Blesta is latest.version. It's on a dedicated server as root.

I am thinking I may have a corrupted install. Cron will run manually, but sends an error from cpanel, error in line 29 in index.php, not an exact quote, but close.Also Bleasta shows /uploads/ as being unsuitable, but I clearly see the permissions set at 777, which I don't even like.. why should anything have to be 777?

Thanks,

Ed

Check your cron job it should be: /usr/local/bin/php

I use 777 on the uploads but it has to be "outside" the public_html so it's not available to the public.

Hi,

Below is the line that works manually. It does not work as a cron in cpanel, the same command throws the error;

Cpanel:        Undefined variable: argv on line 24< in/raid1/home2/surmounthost/clients.surmounthost.com/index.php

Blesta : */5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /raid1/home2/surmounthost/clients.surmounthost.com/index.php cron

Does CloudLinux affect Blesta?

Should I still change the working cron command in Blesta? If so do you happen to know the file to edit? (I can not change it via the Blesta Interface.)

Thanks Again,

Ed

1 hour ago, grunt said:

Hi,

Below is the line that works manually. It does not work as a cron in cpanel, the same command throws the error;

Cpanel:        Undefined variable: argv on line 24< in/raid1/home2/surmounthost/clients.surmounthost.com/index.php

Blesta : */5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /raid1/home2/surmounthost/clients.surmounthost.com/index.php cron

Does CloudLinux affect Blesta?

Should I still change the working cron command in Blesta? If so do you happen to know the file to edit? (I can not change it via the Blesta Interface.)

Thanks Again,

Ed

Ah yes if you go to the php selector add register_argv or something I believe.

34 minutes ago, grunt said:

BANG!   Uninstalled cloudlinux, no small feat with EasyApache 4. (Try it you will see.. souloution avaliable for $$$ :-) )

Working after reinstall.

(Insert cursing here)

Thanks to all,

Ed

Great success! :blesta: Thanks for the heads up, and glad no gunshots were necessary.