Merge Two Client Accounts Into One?

thoroquel

Question

Is it possible to merge two client accounts into a single account, either one of the two existing, or create a third one to contain the previous two?

Use case I'm concerned about is where someone places an order, and in doing so creates an account - then later places another order (perhaps with a different email address) and instead of logging in, creates a second account - then realizes this and wants to consolidate them.

6 answers to this question

Is to bad after one year (that I purchase Blesta) "Merge Clients" isnt finished yet :( if this option is on Blesta since the beginning, it should be finish, or else removed the option from Blesta because its doing nothing.

If that's the case then Naja7Host would be in the same boat, his Admin tools has links and tabs which aren't finished yet but are there...

If that's the case then Naja7Host would be in the same boat, his Admin tools has links and tabs which aren't finished yet but are there...

You are always "in defence" wen we trie to talk something that isnt as it should work in blesta :)

Dont be that guy :) you are an excelent person (i only know you in foruns), and wen you try to defend blesta, people look at you as someone that cant be reliable (thats what i think personaly )

Drink a coffee, and then think a litle before you "attack us" :P

Like you and everyone know i love blesta, i only want to help blesta to grow :)

Well im going to drink a coffee now because i have a lot of modules and plugins to upgrade.

P.S- dont compare blesta softaware with something that naja7host as done in is free time and for free for every one.

You are always "in defence" wen we trie to talk something that isnt as it should work in blesta :)

Dont be that guy :) you are an excelent person (i only know you in foruns), and wen you try to defend blesta, people look at you as someone that cant be reliable (thats what i think personaly )

I'm optimistic and have used crap software who rush and end up breaking things trying to fix things, at least you know it's coming, the market place was the same and now it links to the new feature coming shortly. You can't just expect the world in a year, Rome wasn't built in a day. And thanks I think you are a great and excellent guy too, but we need to learn to walk before we run. Security first ;).

Drink a coffee, and then think a litle before you "attack us" :P

Like you and everyone know i love blesta, i only want to help blesta to grow :)

I'm sorry if it's like I'm trying to attack you, I'm not just being realistic if you get me. I'm the same everywhere :).

P.S- dont compare blesta softaware with something that naja7host as done in is free time and for free for every one.

But it's true though they all put stuff there coming soon, but you can't expect people to rush the code and do everything  :D

small resposne for this

my tools are free , and i try my best to extend it in my free time . also my code is hosted in github , and anyone want to help or improuve are welcome to send thier push in github .

blesta are paid soft , so don't compare what is free with what is paid .