Blesta 4.10 is now available! You can now charge late fees, filter clients, packages, invoices, services, transactions, and tickets. You can now use an internally generated captcha, adjust smart search criteria, and send an email to clients when their services are scheduled for cancellation. We also added a new Namesilo module, Cornerstone gateway, and much more!Download 4.10
What’s new in 4.10?
- Late fees.
- Filtering options have been added for clients, packages, invoices, services, transactions, and tickets.
- Human verification options moved to company settings and added a new internal captcha option.
- Clients can now receive an email when their services are scheduled for cancellation.
- Reference ID is now included in transaction searches.
- Packages can now be deleted if they have no associated active services.
- The language can be specified in the URL of order forms and client pages.
- Smart search criteria can now be set.
- Added a new Namesilo domain registration module.
- Added a new Cornerstone payment gateway. (See docs.)
A big shout out to the following companies for sponsoring development for one or more items in this release.
Sponsored development is a good way to support Blesta and get a shout out for your company! Interested? Reach out and say hello.