Is There A Way To Add Purchase A Domain At The Time Of Purchasing A Hosting Package?

hostingDifferent-Scott

Question

14 answers to this question

If there is, I can't figure it out. 

I want there to be a choice when someone is purchasing a hosting package to purchase a domain if they don't already have one. Is there a way to do this without placing a completely separate order for a domain?

Domain and other order form but they have to order the domain first. :(

That's what I was afraid of. Many of the clients I cater to don't know that much and wouldn't know to order a domain first. It should be a conditional question in the hosting order form. :(

I agree.  I get enough people calling me to order on the phone let alone figuring that out online.  It needs to be as easy and intuitive as possible.

I agree.  I get enough people calling me to order on the phone let alone figuring that out online.  It needs to be as easy and intuitive as possible.

Same here... Its that whole "lowest common denominator" thing I guess... 

I'm now trying to figure out how to "register" without placing an order.

This is very necessary and I'm very disappointed it isn't there already. It's a core feature and I'm trying to configure my packages but the absence of adding the domain to other services during the purchasing process creates a lot of trouble.

Can developers answer when will this be added?