Set Up Products With No Configurable Options

netwise99

Go figure Im lost again. I want to set up some products that have no configurable options.

Since I HAVE to choose a module, and "None" is no longer availalable, I chose the universal module.

This forces me to add a "product" to the module . I dont really understand this step, but I added a text box called commets,..

When going through the checkout process, It displays the text box with no lable, under rhe statement "Configurable Options".

What If my product has no configurabkle optuons and I do not want this to display during the checkout process?

Im sure that I am missing something so maybe someone could post how to create a package that has no congfigurable options and wont display configurable options during the checkout process?

thanks for all your help!

Bob

Go figure Im lost again. I want to set up some products that have no configurable options.

Since I HAVE to choose a module, and "None" is no longer availalable, I chose the universal module.

This forces me to add a "product" to the module . I dont really understand this step, but I added a text box called commets,..

When going through the checkout process, It displays the text box with no lable, under rhe statement "Configurable Options".

What If my product has no configurabkle optuons and I do not want this to display during the checkout process?

Im sure that I am missing something so maybe someone could post how to create a package that has no congfigurable options and wont display configurable options during the checkout process?

thanks for all your help!

Bob

You should set a label ext to the name of the row on the universal module. You can hide it.

Ok, now Im more confused ..

What is a label ext?

I tried making the only row there hidden .. It still shows the cofigurable options area with a text box during checkout.

I think I may just not be savvy enough programming wise to use Blesta. I think my needs may be too simple, however I like

the customer managment & billing functions, and thats why I have kept at it.

I just cant image no one ever having a product for sale that dosent require configurable options and nothing Ive done in the last 2 hours has worked.

Ive been playing artound a bit and seem to have a workablr solution.

I created a Module product named None .. and created a label "No Additional product options available."

If you look at http://laplanteenterprises.com/support/plugin/order/main/index/pcw and select it you will see the results .. It just looks cleaner to me but also provides for products that WILL have options.

When your out of duct tape & cant find the hammer there is always BEER! :-)

Thanks again..

Bob

Ive been playing artound a bit and seem to have a workablr solution.

I created a Module product named None .. and created a label "No Additional product options available."

If you look at http://laplanteenterprises.com/support/plugin/order/main/index/pcw and select it you will see the results .. It just looks cleaner to me but also provides for products that WILL have options.

When your out of duct tape & cant find the hammer there is always BEER! :-)

Thanks again..

Bob

That looks pretty good! And, a beer does sound pretty good. Cheers.

There may have been another thread for this, but this issue (must have a field for a universal module) is corrected in 3.0.4 and should be released in the next week or two.