Jump to content

PauloV
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Paul said:

Already exists, https://docs.blesta.com/display/dev/Reseller+Modules#ResellerModules-LicenseModuleforWHMCS  :blesta::D:blesta:

And welcome back @PauloV! I hope you are doing well!

This Module is only valid for selling Blesta License?

we can sell our own Product via this module? let say selling Logicboxes domains in blesta from Whmcs, or License from license Manager in whmcs ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

This Module is only valid for selling Blesta License?

we can sell our own Product via this module? let say selling Logicboxes domains in blesta from Whmcs, or License from license Manager in whmcs ?

Yes, only Blesta licenses. :blesta: Would be interesting to have a module to sell any packages from your Blesta, but not something we would probably build ourselves. Maybe a Blesta Reseller Module for Blesta to sell Blesta packages, so your resellers running  Blesta could sell your products. Maybe in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WebhostingNZ.com said:

@PauloV Contrats..  My Daughter is 4, they are easy when they are young, it's our boy I think will be harder, he's only 4 months.

I got to know people behind the avatars a bit from this thread  :blesta:.  I just got my first born a son, Only 2 months old now. I'm pretty new to fatherhood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, WebhostingNZ.com said:

Congrats and good luck :)   Don't worry, you get used to no sleep after a year or so ;)

i have passed this period, it was a ver long story..... now i sleep like a elephant :)

5 hours ago, PauloV said:

Thanks :) it was because my new dauther that as born last year, cosume my free time eheh :) now with two sons the logistic is more complicated :P

Congrats, we are Equal, but you need to do more effort to equal me in addons :blesta:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Paul eheh my dauther dosent like to sleep she has now 7 months :) my son always sleep a night only the first 3 months was a bit dificult and now he has 6 years :) time passes fast lol

@WebhostingNZ.com Thanks. I hope so :) but now I have a litle experience from my son, so is a bit easy to adapt eheh :P


@Joseph H Being a father is the most  wonderful experience in the world, for me anyway :) the first smile, the first walk, the first word, and its very quick the years pass :)

@Blesta Addons eheh you have grown very fast :) im very happy to still find you here and with alot being done by you and your theme :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Doctrine said:

@PauloV

Directadmin Blesta module. Thats what i want for a long time. If the owned license is 300-500 USD i dont care, i will buy from you! Send a PM, if you are interested in. Price should be more... but i want this module :)

Blesta ships with a Directadmin module. Are you looking for one with more features?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Doctrine said:

@PauloV

Directadmin Blesta module. Thats what i want for a long time. If the owned license is 300-500 USD i dont care, i will buy from you! Send a PM, if you are interested in. Price should be more... but i want this module :)

ask blesta team to sponsor the extra features . they love such thing .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Paul said:

Blesta ships with a Directadmin module. Are you looking for one with more features?

Yes which is sometimes working sometimes not, many output from the module is html, and not working then , and i cannot figure out why. But yes i need more feature.

7 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

ask blesta team to sponsor the extra features . they love such thing .

This could take years, and time is money.

I just want this module to blesta: But modulesgarden said this should be around 9000 USD to Blesta. Well thats a lot money for me..i bought my car for 9000usd.. :)

https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/directadmin-extended

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Doctrine said:

Yes which is sometimes working sometimes not, many output from the module is html, and not working then , and i cannot figure out why. But yes i need more feature.

This could take years, and time is money.

I just want this module to blesta: But modulesgarden said this should be around 9000 USD to Blesta. Well thats a lot money for me..i bought my car for 9000usd.. :)

https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/directadmin-extended

that is what I was told by blesta for a dcim module like hostbill 50k like I or anyone else for that matter have that money lol so I decided instead to make it myself.

though I haven't and don't use directadmin so I am not aware of it's problems though if you are willing to "sponsor" the panel and required licenses,etc to make a better module I could possibly easily do so for you as the usually the way I usually do module development like this is the person wanting the module basically provides all required "stuff"(like the panel there wanting the module made for,etc) and once the module is done the person who "sponsored" the development of the module gets a owned license free for the module and it is then put up for sale on cubedata's site at normal pricing.

though since this is PauloV's thread pm me since I don't want to detract from his thread though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Doctrine said:

Yes which is sometimes working sometimes not, many output from the module is html, and not working then , and i cannot figure out why. But yes i need more feature.

This could take years, and time is money.

I just want this module to blesta: But modulesgarden said this should be around 9000 USD to Blesta. Well thats a lot money for me..i bought my car for 9000usd.. :)

https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/directadmin-extended

9000USD, my car cost me arround 700USD , but my car will not return me money and from time to time i spend money to repair something !!!!!

What is your budget?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

9000USD, my car cost me arround 700USD , but my car will not return me money and from time to time i spend money to repair something !!!!!

What is your budget?

I sent a PM for you many times, a year ago or earlier and you said will be done once. Well i am going to pay, just somebody code it for me. Budget should start from 300USD, then if i see the module is getting more features i should pay more and more. Just i need a module for my clients to manage everything from one place.

But seems my offer was never valid for you, because the module development never started.

 

15 hours ago, timnboys said:

that is what I was told by blesta for a dcim module like hostbill 50k like I or anyone else for that matter have that money lol so I decided instead to make it myself.

though I haven't and don't use directadmin so I am not aware of it's problems though if you are willing to "sponsor" the panel and required licenses,etc to make a better module I could possibly easily do so for you as the usually the way I usually do module development like this is the person wanting the module basically provides all required "stuff"(like the panel there wanting the module made for,etc) and once the module is done the person who "sponsored" the development of the module gets a owned license free for the module and it is then put up for sale on cubedata's site at normal pricing.

though since this is PauloV's thread pm me since I don't want to detract from his thread though.

I sent you a PM, please check :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...