Sign in to follow this  
Joseph H

[Gateway] Blesta Mastercard Mechant Gateway

52 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

Great work.

i think you have missed to upload the mastercard .php file in the root folder?!

also the folder in the non gateway folder in blesta should be named mastercard and not Mastercard .

Thanks for the info mate, I have fixed the upload. :blesta:

Hi Joseph mate. Does this use Mastercards like VisaPay? And also any previews on the client side / checkout thing please and does it work for all currencies like can USD orders be accepted and you get the money in your currency GBP for myself TZS for yourself?

7 hours ago, Blesta.Store said:

Hi Joseph mate. Does this use Mastercards like VisaPay? And also any previews on the client side / checkout thing please and does it work for all currencies like can USD orders be accepted and you get the money in your currency GBP for myself TZS for yourself?

It accepts both Mastercards and Visa, I haven't used visapay so I can't compare. And on currency I think It supports all, just depends on your provider. For us we can only accept TSH, but during demo we had USD, so It think it's ok to say they support all just depends on who gave you the mechant account.

48 minutes ago, MasterKenobi said:

Hi guys, i have my blesta install in cpanel system.. how can i install this extension from here?

Please help

thanks for your sooner answer..

Kinds regards,

Go to blesta root directory > components > /gateways > nonmerchant

Upload here