Mass Emailing Clients How To Request

velaware

Question

So, Blesta v3 took out the "email clients" feature where you could send out an email to all of the clients at once (which I wish they'd bring that back...).

Is there an alternative to doing this right now besides going to each client's profile and clicking "send email" or something?

6 answers to this question

So, Blesta v3 took out the "email clients" feature where you could send out an email to all of the clients at once (which I wish they'd bring that back...).

Is there an alternative to doing this right now besides going to each client's profile and clicking "send email" or something?

They are going to be bringing it back in 3.1.0 I believe.

Anyone know when 3.1 is going to be released?

Not really. At this point I don't think the devs are even sure. Paul has stated in the past he wants about a 6 ~ 8 week release period, at least something close to that. (I'm trying to remember but not 100%) But anyway. their will be a 3.0.5 out soon, maybe even this week so I would assume that earliest would be roughly 6 weeks from when 3.0.5 is released but their may be a 3.0.6 so it's hard to say. depends on the bugs and all. Most seem to be squashed out. 

I have to say, we are interested in mass mailing as well. Didn't really realize how nice it was until it was gone.

Paul, I'm really sorry, but is it possible to please bring back this feature sooner than v3.3?

http://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-621

It was one of the reasons why I bought Blesta...As a shared reseller, without the use of this feature you have no easy way of emailing your clients.  :(

I would also like to add a feature request to the plugin; as in v2.5, to be able to choose to email inactive/active clients, and different contact types.

Thank you.