Clients Are Getting The Same Id

RebornWebs

Question

22 answers to this question

What are the values of your company settings related to client start, format and increment values? i.e. "clients_start", "clients_format", and "clients_increment"

You can run the following query to check the values:

SELECT * FROM `company_settings` WHERE `key` LIKE 'clients_%' AND `company_id` =1 LIMIT 0 , 30

And when did this issue start?

The settings look correct.

What value is returned from the following query?:

SELECT CAST( LPAD( IFNULL( GREATEST( MAX( t1.id_value ) , '1500' ) + '1', '1500' ) , GREATEST( CHAR_LENGTH( IFNULL( MAX( t1.id_value ) + '1', '1500' ) ) , '0' ) , '0' ) AS CHAR( 10000 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 ) FROM `clients` AS `t1` INNER JOIN `client_groups` ON `client_groups`.`id` = `t1`.`client_group_id` WHERE `client_groups`.`company_id` = '1' AND `t1`.`id_format` = '{num}' LIMIT 0 , 30;

If your clients use the format {num} as your settings suggest (see `clients`.`id_format`), then the result of that query should be the next value to use for the client ID value. Considering yours is not working correctly, the result is probably 15.

But it sounds like something else had happened on or before October 19 that is causing this issue. Has anything else changed besides a few clients signing up?

Hello,

Today we are facing the same issue. New customers get the id 15.

whmcs 5.2.x -> blesta 3

How we can resolve this problem?

Do you mean you imported clients from WHMCS and they all had customer ID 15? Or do you mean after importing clients from WHMCS all new clients have ID 15?

After importing client with from whmcs, all new account get the id15 :( (we use the version b7 of the importer)

Edit : We run the importer from a fresh install of blesta 3.0.5

Must be a WHM** issue then, we did a fresh install (Moved the production in a dev folder and re-made the accounts.

Try upgrading to blesta 3.0.6 first.

Hello,

How can i export the invoice, transactions and services from my old blesta 3 to the fresh install ? And link them to my customers ?

That will have to be done manually, or start fresh with new invoices. I never had this issue myself because I imported from WHM** to Blesta 2.5 then to 3.0.0.b7 however you would loose more stuff and have to add domains yourself when you've moved to v3.0.6. My client had your issue but he was a small host, and just wanted to move so we just did the important bits like user account, new service, pay invoice if paid on the old one.