Postalmethods Invoice Addon

eunger9

Hello,

I've been looking at PostalMethods and noticed it is about $1 per mailed invoice, depending on your plan.

1. Will it work outside the US? If not, can you add a service that will work international.

2. Is there a feature I can use to charge the customer for the paper invoice (maybe $2 per month) - such as most large ISPs and other service companies do. This ensures we don't lose money sending out the invoice and helps users become more environment friendly. 

Thanks. 

Edit: Looks like PostalMethod does support international for an extra cost. http://www.postalmethods.com/node/390

1. Will it work outside the US? If not, can you add a service that will work international.

I think it may work in Canada, would have to verify that though. We are going to implement Docsaway as another option, which has better international support as far as I know.

2. Is there a feature I can use to charge the customer for the paper invoice (maybe $2 per month) - such as most large ISPs and other service companies do. This ensures we don't lose money sending out the invoice and helps users become more environment friendly. 

We do have plans to add a delivery method fee that will allow you to cover costs for such delivery if you want to. I don't have an ETA on this yet.