Manual Vps Setup - Vps Details Missing

ATS Larry

Question

Hello,

I have several customer's whom already had provisioned VPS machines in SolusVM.  I setup their VPS machines in Blesta, however no details, no management features, no graphs, etc are available.

How can I get their VPS machines to link up with their client accounts?

Thanks,

Larry

5 answers to this question

Hi Larry,

Since Blesta  didn't create the VPS, it's probably missing the solusvm_vserver_id key in the service_fields table. Search the service_fields for the service_id for this particular service. Among the results should be a key that matches solusvm_vserver_id with a value that matches the id for the server in solusvm.

If this row is missing, or wrong, you can add it or update it in MySQL, respectively.

Paul,

I did that.  I put the 3 digit number for the solusvm_vserver_id field and the single digit number for the solusvm_virt_id field and I have also tried switching them around without any success.  I have also tried putting them as the same as per my screenshot, and no combonation of numbers seems to work.

Screen Shot:

http://screencast.com/t/2XXsRXUwu

I had already tried that, but that didn't seem to work at all.

Thanks,

Larry

Looks like you have some of those values set as serialized. The null values should be serialized (i.e. "N;"), but I don't believe the others should be.

Tyson,

I haven't changed anything under the 'serialized' column.  Those values are as is, as they were.  What do you think I need to change to get this working properly?

Thanks,

Larry

UPDATE:  I think I got it.  I did that I think I understood correctly, was everything that was showing as "N;" I set to "1" in the serialized column, and everything else, I set to "0" in the serialized column and it now is updating in Blesta and showing proper information.

One thing, that I noticed that STILL isn't working is the 'graphs' in the 'statistics' area.  They are just showing as like placeholder image icons, and there are no graphs showing.

Thanks,

Larry