Update Ticket Without Sending Reply Message

ATS Larry

Hello Dev Team,

It's a MUST for us to have a feature where we can click a 'checkbox' so that it doesn't send a reply to the customer, but we can still update the ticket with the notes.  Sometimes we are working on a ticket for a customer and we don't want to bombard them with EVERY single update that we add to the ticket as they get 10-20 emails maybe.  So we need to be able to check a box so that it still updates the ticket with our message, but it doesn't email it to them and that box has to be checked off each time that you do a message otherwise it will send the message to the customer.

How soon before you can add this feature?  This is something we need right away.

We had this feature in WHMCS and it was VERY useful and we use it a lot.

Thanks,

Larry

I'm not the one to program it but I wouldn't think it would be hard for a Blesta developer to implement.  I use Opencart Ecommerce software and they have a feature real similar for order history allowing you to check whether they're notified or not and then the history is all available if they login to their account.