Upgrading Client

Moby2000

Question

Hi All

I'm trying to find out how you can upgrade a client from one package to another.

When you go into the clients services there is no option for upgrades. Is there a method to achieve this?

I think it's because each package i have created is in it's own group?

Regards

Steve

4 answers to this question

Yes it is because they are in their own group.

Packages should be set into the same group and you should then get a list like this:

monthlyprices.png

Mike is right. Packages that are in the same group will appear for upgrades/downgrades.

I would really like to see the ability to upgrade a package to a different group. This might should be a feature request..

Here's why, I have hosting for business and hosting for individuals wanting to learn.. Sometimes an individual may want to upgrade to a business class hosting package. Currently I cannot do that very easily.

Hi Mike, Paul

I wanted to keep them in thier own groups so i created another group for Upgrading/Downgrading and just added all the packags to that group, then on the packages creation page added the group to the list.

That did the trick.

Now i still have the seperate grouping but on the client services it shows all the packages to upgrade and downgrade.

Steve