Renaming Packages And Change Pricing

SimWhite

I'm trying to rename package and change it price, when I click "save" I receive an error: "The term could not be removed because it is used by one or more services." When I change payment type to reccuring payments everything is OK, when I select "One time" I get an error again. CORE-1056 is installed.

Path: /admin/packages/edit/1/

Blesta: 3.1.1

PHP: 5.4.4

MySQL: 5.5.35

Screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2332741/Screenshots/imc125j9ikkm.png

Yes, I also came across this issue the other day.

So I have a package that I created in version 3.0. Like SimWhite, it is set for "one time". I don't even edit the package, click the update button and receive the same error message.

The term box is greyed out because it is "one time" and I therefore assume that this is were the issue is.

Can you provide steps to duplicate the issue? We need to know what settings you have configured, then what data you changed that resulted in the error. For example, what module are you using on the package? How many pricing options do you have setup? Which fields did you change? What values were the fields before and after? etc. The more details you can provide, the better chance we have of determining the cause.

1. Create Product named "Product" at Universal Module.
Label: Test
Name: test
Type: Select
Required: Yes
Encrypt: No
Values: 1:some|2:thing|3:here

2. Create Package.
Name: Package
Quantity: Unlimited
Module: Universal Module
Product: Product
Test: some
Pricing: term inactive, period one time, currency EUR, price 0.99, setup and cancel fee 0.00, no tax and cancel checkboxes.
Group: Group

3. Add file into Download plugin.
Must be logged in
Available to Client Groups is off
Available to Packages is on
Selected Packages: Package

Next, client bought this package and download file created at step three. After that I tried to change price of this package and receive an error mentioned above. Also I tried to change period from one time to recurring - everything is going well, but when select "one time" I receive an error again. As I have already mention, CORE-1056 is already was installed.

To clarify; if you are trying to create a "one time" pricing term package (or attempting to add a "one time" pricing term to an existing package) you will hit the error from CORE-1056.

Whereas the issue that we are both experiencing (and I'm speaking for SimWhite here but it sounds as though it's the same situation) is because the package is already existing from v3.0 and we are trying to edit it.

I am using the cPanel module and I do not have to edit any fields in the package to have this error appear. So, I click to edit the package -> without changing any data -> click the Update package button -> receive the error.

I have included screenshots of before and after. 

I hope that this is clearer.

post-78-0-41936400-1393362839_thumb.png

post-78-0-04694900-1393362844_thumb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...