Create Product

vibol

Question

18 answers to this question

Wow thz really helpful. And is that anyway to allow user to register before they order ? Because i just want to let them easy open the support ticket before they make a payment. thz

They will register after that next step automatically, you can make a register form if they don't order, on the type just select client registration. You can make it so you have to manually check every order. That will mean it won't be processed until they've opened a ticket with you.

After you create a package, you just need to create an order form. Under Packages > Order Form. When you create an order form, you specify what package groups to add to it. A package group is a group with 1 or more packages. Make the order form the default order form, and it will appear via the order link on the portal page.

You want general if you're just selling hosting, and domain and other if you're selling domains or domains and hosting

I want to selling hosting only and not domain. and i want to provide free and also paid hosting. Hosting only

but.. it have function transfer, check ability order other item i think i shut choose check availability right ?

But all function i get domain not supported

I want to selling hosting only and not domain. and i want to provide free and also paid hosting. Hosting only

but.. it have function transfer, check ability order other item i think i shut choose check availability right ?

But all function i get domain not supported

Have a look at: http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Creating+Packages

Hello yeah i get it but when i create order form i choose domain and other. When i start order it show domain not support. Please let me know i just sell webhosting package only not domain reseller

:huh:  I've created a video for you since you can't understand us.  :rolleyes: http://screencast.com/t/YmjRLZHV

I don't show you how to set up a server for cPanel because I don't have a spare and if I edit the one I have I will effect my customers.

Hello really sorry for spam this forum. one more thing! i want to provide a free hosting packet but i wan to set the limit only 1 account can order 1 free hosting package. is there anyway to do this? thz..

Maybe one one time = 0.00 and then apply it to the a new order form called free (Manual process) and then only accept orders which haven't used a free package.

Hello again after starting with blesta i found that now way to provide a free package because we need at leas paypal as payment and paypal don't allow paying for $0.00 and disable all paypal for package will make this package not work!.. is that a bug ? or i'm just wrong ?

Hello again after starting with blesta i found that now way to provide a free package because we need at leas paypal as payment and paypal don't allow paying for $0.00 and disable all paypal for package will make this package not work!.. is that a bug ? or i'm just wrong ?

Just enable the PayPal module, and on the "Free" Order form untick PayPal and click pay offline.

hello it work now thz. but this package i don't set to manual and i connect to cpanel plugin why it don't automate create cpanel account ? automate not allow on offline payment ?

The cron provisions services after they have been paid for. If you take an offline payment, you can mark the invoice paid once they pay via your offline payment method, and the cron will take care of it afterward.