Pop Import Not Deleting Emails

clamhost

Question

Hi,

When Blesta Imports our emails from zoho a third party mail provider. it does not delete the mails from the Inbox. I have made sure that the Ticket is set as Marked as deleted upon the Ticket being imported. But no matter what we do it just keeps spamming the Support Manager with the same tickets.

Inbox Name: INBOX

Mark MSG As Deleted

9 answers to this question

Hi,

Also through zoho it has this option.

POP Delete Settings Leave the messages in the Server
Delete emails from the Server, when POP client issues a Delete command

I have it set as the second one. I'll try to set it as the first option to see if that fixes it.

Just as a note I did test it with our own Clustered Mail System but it does the same thing.

The amount of problems Blesta has is ridiculous.

php -v
PHP 5.4.26 (cli) (built: Mar 12 2014 12:41:31)
Copyright © 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright © 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.4.1, Copyright © 2002-2013, by ionCube Ltd

Server version: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
Server built:   Aug 13 2013 17:29:28

Running the default HTTP Config. running. suPHP.

The amount of problems Blesta has is ridiculous.

php -v
PHP 5.4.26 (cli) (built: Mar 12 2014 12:41:31)
Copyright © 1997-2014 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright © 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.4.1, Copyright © 2002-2013, by ionCube Ltd

Server version: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
Server built:   Aug 13 2013 17:29:28

Running the default HTTP Config. running. suPHP.

We are running the same version on one of our dev servers without problems (cPanel latest + Exim Email Server). We have tested with POP (Delete), and PIPE without problems. What email server are you using on your server? do you have any special configs, or just the default ones?

Trie to contribute for a good constructive conversation. Everyone has problems,and every software has Bugs (if you find one that dosent, tell me. In 36 years I didnt found one yet lol), but this is why we are here to help you and all outhers :)

Regards,

PV

We are running the same version on one of our dev servers without problems (cPanel latest + Exim Email Server). We have tested with POP (Delete), and PIPE without problems. What email server are you using on your server? do you have any special configs, or just the default ones?

Trie to contribute for a good constructive conversation. Everyone has problems,and every software has Bugs (if you find one that dosent, tell me. In 36 years I didnt found one yet lol), but this is why we are here to help you and all outhers :)

Regards,

PV

Hi,

I'm not bashing Blesta in anyway shape or form.

But since switching we have experienced nothing but problems. a lot does not work to our desire and it makes blesta annoying to use right now. IE ( Use Module Function ) Always uses the module even if unselected. Confirmed that is a Blesta Bug.

Not being able to delete Canceled services so we can correct billing prices :(

And secondly. not being able to add recurring discounts.

We use zoho.com for our mail. 

Have you recently updated your version? I had the same issue of emails not deleting via POP3. After full reinstall it worked again for us.

Using the latest version.

A full reinstall is not a option for us. as it's a live database and we get complaints if we bring our site offline.

Using the latest version.

A full reinstall is not a option for us. as it's a live database and we get complaints if we bring our site offline.

I think he means reinstall the support manager only.

Not sure why you'd have issues deleting via POP, unless it's related to your particular mail server. I suggest setting it to mark as read and see if it does that. If so, that may be a good temporary solution as it will not import tickets again that are marked read.

I think he means reinstall the support manager only.

Not sure why you'd have issues deleting via POP, unless it's related to your particular mail server. I suggest setting it to mark as read and see if it does that. If so, that may be a good temporary solution as it will not import tickets again that are marked read.

Using PoP through blesta won't let you set it as * Mark as Read *

So I set it as IMAP and set it as read. and now it's fine :)