Registering A .us Domain

techhelper1

1396650968.png

I'm trying to register a .us domain using the resellerclub module and I get this.

The client has put down that he is a U.S. citizen and the purpose is personal.

The URL is /admin/clients/editservice/54/199/ .

All I have to do to produce this error again and again is just by clicking the activate button.

The cron is unable to register it on its own and the resellerclub account is working fine for everything else.

-Ryan

1396650968.png

I'm trying to register a .us domain using the resellerclub module and I get this.

The client has put down that he is a U.S. citizen and the purpose is personal.

The URL is /admin/clients/editservice/54/199/ .

All I have to do to produce this error again and again is just by clicking the activate button.

The cron is unable to register it on its own and the resellerclub account is working fine for everything else.

-Ryan

What registrar are you using on Blesta? enom, logicboxes(ResellerClub etc.), internet.bs ?

Hello,

I have try to debug, but dont have any erros on .US domains on Blesta 3.1.3

Please click on Tools->Logs->Module

Then click on the date of your registrar module on the day and time wen has executed and post here or PM me the "Input" and "Output"

DONT FORGET TO REMOVE OR CHANGE YOUR "INPUT" Registrar Username and Password before you post here or PM me :)

Can you give an example of a domain name that causes this error? Some domain names can be denied based on reserved words. See the resellerclub documentation for more details.

The one being registered is sctn.us, I was able to manually register it for the client directly in the resellerclub control panel and it's working fine. What I would like to do is sync it up to the clients account but it throws the same error.

If it makes any difference I'm on version 3.1.3, PHP 5.4, CentOS.

Hello,

I have try to debug, but dont have any erros on .US domains on Blesta 3.1.3

Please click on Tools->Logs->Module

Then click on the date of your registrar module on the day and time wen has executed and post here or PM me the "Input" and "Output"

DONT FORGET TO REMOVE OR CHANGE YOUR "INPUT" Registrar Username and Password before you post here or PM me :)

1397008422.png

The one being registered is sctn.us, I was able to manually register it for the client directly in the resellerclub control panel and it's working fine. What I would like to do is sync it up to the clients account but it throws the same error.

If it makes any difference I'm on version 3.1.3, PHP 5.4, CentOS.

If you were able to manually add it into ResellerClub and now want to link it up with the client's account in Blesta, make sure that when you add the service you uncheck "Provision using the Interworx module". Then you shouldn't receive that error because the service will only be added in Blesta. Be sure to fill out all of the other fields (username, password, etc.), though.

If you were able to manually add it into ResellerClub and now want to link it up with the client's account in Blesta, make sure that when you add the service you uncheck "Provision using the Interworx module". Then you shouldn't receive that error because the service will only be added in Blesta. Be sure to fill out all of the other fields (username, password, etc.), though.

Like I said in my other post "What I would like to do is sync it up to the clients account but it throws the same error." and I did uncheck the "Use Module" option.

1397073987.png

I should mention that the other 3 tabs say "This information is not yet available."

Blesta needs the "order-id" associated with that service in order to fetch the information for the other three tabs. It will retrieve this automatically once you activate the pending service, but you are now experiencing a bug where unchecking "Use Module" still uses the module to provision the service, as also described in another thread.

This has been fixed in CORE-1133, and you can take a look at that task for instructions on pre-patching your Blesta installation with that fix. Let me know if you need any help with that. After pre-patching your install of Blesta, you should be able to activate the pending service and view content in the other tabs.

• 2 weeks later...