Auto Debit

10RUPTiV

Question

Hi,

I'm unable to have auto debit working.

I got one client that put the credit card on file, I can without a problem use it manually and works fine.  But using the auto debit, never got it working.

I put Invoice Days Before Renewal to 7 days and the Auto Debit Days Before Due Date to "Same Day".

The invoice is made, but the payment never made automatically...

5 answers to this question

Auto Debit Days Before Due Date of "Same Day" means that it will try to charge them on the invoice due date, not the day the invoice is generated.

Also check that one of the payment accounts is set up for auto debit, and that Auto Debit is "Enabled" on the client profile page (It's in the left column, client detail box)

How I can double check if an account under "Payment accounts" is set to "auto debit" ?

Can't see any field for that...

Go to the clients profile page, click Payment Accounts under Account Actions. Here all their payment accounts are listed, and there is a radio button on the left. Select the payment account that should be used for auto debit, and click the "Use for Auto Debit" button.

Also make sure you have "Auto Debit Attempts" set to a high value under Billing/Payment -> Invoice and Charge Options. I believe this was causing problems when I couldn't get auto debit working, a customer's card was declined a few times and Blesta marked it disabled, but there doesn't seem to be any indication in the UI of this or way to reset the failed debit count. Increasing this to 20 seems to work for me.