Import From Whmcs 5.3.x

dado023

Question

Hello everyone,

i know importing from WHMCS is probably hot topic.

The thing is my WHMCS version is 5.3, while Blesta only shows available import from 5.2

Is there any other way to do this? or does current importer get it all done?

thank you in advance

7 answers to this question

You should try doing an import from 5.3, it may work. I did recently see a thread where someone had trouble importing from 5.3, but it may have had more to do with the way they had things set up than 5.3 specifically. The only way to know if it will work is to give it a shot. If you get any errors or have missing data, etc let us know.

The docs are here - http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Migrating+to+Blesta

I imported from v5.3.6 and for the most part had no issues.  If you use Stargate with WHMCS, you'll have to switch that over to Logicboxes and add the order-id to pull the whois info and change domain to domain-name to have the 'label' showup.  I used OpenSRS/Tucows for some domains over there and none of them imported so I had to manually add them to the clients accounts.

I did also see quite a few credit cards that didn't import over (some did and some didn't) and users passwords didn't seem to work until I reset them with the same password.  This could have all been my error by not making the right changes to some of the encryption before I imported.  I'm still not sure about that one.

guys, thank you for responses

@Michael

so you are basically confirming import in Blesta 3.1.3 is doing everything except cron jobs....if that is the case, it wont be a problem at all, since i get the crons done in cpanel.

No the import works but a client's host was awful :)