Recurring Daily Packages With Universal Module

hadzo

Question

I need someone to confirm I understood this the right way. Every package created in Blesta is a recurring unless you specify the Period for be "One Time" .

So, if I create package with "Univeesal module" and name it "Daily start hosting plan" under "Pricing" set the "Period" to 1 and for "Period" I set "Daily" when a client places an order for "Daily start hosting plan" every day a new invoice will be created indefinitely?

The client will get 365 invoices each year?

12 answers to this question

I need someone to confirm I understood this the right way. Every package created in Blesta is a recurring unless you specify the Period for be "One Time" .

So, if I create package with "Univeesal module" and name it "Daily start hosting plan" under "Pricing" set the "Period" to 1 and for "Period" I set "Daily" when a client places an order for "Daily start hosting plan" every day a new invoice will be created indefinitely?

The client will get 365 invoices each year?

That's correct. Most people will set term to 1, and period to month. Some people may prefer to bill every 30 days instead of 1 month, so with our flexible options that is possible. But, if you want to invoice the customer daily, you can certainly do so -- they might not be very happy about that though. :)

When creating a package, you can also set the option Cancel at end of term. This option will automatically cancel any services created from the package after the end of the term ordered.

naja7host, thanks for your help. Under "Settings", "Invoice and Charge Options", I set "Invoice Days Before Renewal" to "Same day". Now I get this, take a look at attached pic.

Invoice Renew date is May 19, Next Invoice set to May 20, how is this the same day? What am I missing.

post-3479-0-37502000-1400422285_thumb.pn

When you invoice daily and bill say 5 days in advance, it will actually create multiple invoices right away to "catch up". Not necessarily at the time of order, but I think the following day.

For example, today is the 18th and say I bill 5 days in advance. Normally services that renew on the 23rd are invoiced today.

So, an invoice would be generated on the 18th, 19th, 20th, etc to the 23rd (which is 5 days). Then after that, just 1 invoice per day will be generated. It has to catch up since you bill so many days in advance.

One more questions.

I need to manually enter ca 100 clients (from simpleinvoices), manually add services to each clients. This I know howto. The question is how do I change "Date Created" for an active service? I do  not have this option when adding a service to a client.

Here is the scenario. A client has registered a web hosting service for period 1st December 2014 - 1st December 2015. I want to have everything ready in advance and manually enter this data. If i add a web hosting service the service will have today's timestamp, it will have:

- Date Created: May 23, 2014

- Date Renews: Jun 23, 2015

I need to have

- Date Created: December 1, 2014

- Date Renews: December 1, 2015

but i need to add the service this  month.

I hope this makes sense?

One more questions.

The question is how do I change "Date Created" for an active service? I do  not have this option when adding a service to a client.

this should be done via phpmyadmin or directly to database .

This Feature has been added to my next plugins "ADMIN TOOLS" with so many other task for admins.