Make Modules Support Actions/cron/events

Blesta Addons

Hello

We have already talk this in some threads , and don't see any request feature for it , so i will put it .

we need the modules will be able to add Actions(links-Widget) , Cron task and events to the system and also to be able to register in ACL , like the plugins .

best regards

Sounds like you should just create a plugin to compliment the module. That's what we did with our license management system.

Modules are only intended for service management. Plugins are for everything else.

this is my attention , i don't need to work in two side , but if not possible is ok no probleme .

but we want something that let us attach plugin to a module .

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2670-attach-plugin-to-a-module/

• 2 months later...

we are now facing some lock of feature in modules , at least we need modules to be able to register widgets and events .

for widgets we can use plugin instead , but is a bad task for us, we prefer to group the word in one side , not is a deferent sides .

events is the important thing that should be added to blesta , we can't control add/suspend/unsuspend/delete actions of modules via plugins . let say we have a plugin that it should act when activating a service for a specific module , we can't achieve this proccess .

for tabs , we need to allow some staff to access just the TAB X and other staff can access TAB Y , and allow all to access general TAB .

i hope the ideas well explained .

• 1 year later...