Oh Noes! Error On 3.1.1 To 3.2.0 Upgrade

garybarr

Question

I upgraded from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 and uploaded the files like normal, however, when I went to ~/admin/upgrade and clicked update, I got this:

Oh noes!

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2-1-revenue_year' for key 'PRIMARY' on line 124 in /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/lib/model.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/components/record/record.php(216): Model->query('INSERT INTO `bi...', Array)
#2 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/plugins/billing_overview/billing_overview_plugin.php(118): Record->insert('billing_overvie...', Array)
#3 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/app/models/plugin_manager.php(274): BillingOverviewPlugin->upgrade('1.0.0', '3')
#4 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/components/upgrades/upgrades.php(210): PluginManager->upgrade('3')
#5 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/components/upgrades/upgrades.php(74): Upgrades->processExtension('plugin', NULL)
#6 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/app/controllers/admin_upgrade.php(80): Upgrades->start('3.1.1', '3.2.0')
#7 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminUpgrade->process()
#8 /home/digicom/public_html/blesta/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/upgrade/...')
#9 {main}

But it seems to be working?  Shows 3.2.0... Seems to be working ok, as far as I can tell... I added a client. Added an invoice, all went well.  Should I be concerned?

10 answers to this question

FileZilla...Like I normally do.   It shows 6253 successful transfers, 0 Failed transfers.  That part all seems to have gone fine.  But open to suggestions.

Weird :s try permissions in the /plugin/billing_overview should all be 0666 (files) and 02755 (folders)

I went in, saw Billing at a Glance (and all other plugins) had Upgrade button.  I clicked on Upgrade with Billing at a Glance, and got the same error.  So I did as you said, uninstalled it, reinstalled it and it went just fine... I then upgraded all the other plugins and had no errors on them.  So that seemed to do the trick... I wonder what caused it, but as long as we are going, it's all good!  :-)

Thanks for the help!

I went in, saw Billing at a Glance (and all other plugins) had Upgrade button.  I clicked on Upgrade with Billing at a Glance, and got the same error.  So I did as you said, uninstalled it, reinstalled it and it went just fine... I then upgraded all the other plugins and had no errors on them.  So that seemed to do the trick... I wonder what caused it, but as long as we are going, it's all good!  :-)

Thanks for the help!

Glad you and Paul found the reason, there must have been some issue when it tried to upgrade the plugins automatically.