Support Manager Not Sending Attachments Out Via Email

Alk

In support manager, I have noticed that ticket attachments are not emailed out to the client (in the "Ticket Updated" email). I first noticed this when Tyson sent me an attachment via a ticket with Blesta Support and I did not receive the attachment in my inbox. I had to login to the client portal to download the attachment. I have recreated this on my own Blesta installation. 

Incoming attachments, sent via email, from clients appear in tickets OK. However, these incoming attachments from clients also do not appear in the emails sent to staff members (notifying a ticket update - the "Staff Ticket Updated" email). So it would appear that any outgoing email from support manager, whether to staff or client, simply does not include ticket attachments.

It is the intended behavior for attachments to not be sent out via email, and instead users should login to view the ticket and download them.

A new email template tag may be useful to determine whether there are any attachments, and the template can be updated to indicate that the user should view the ticket in the UI to download the attachments. CORE-1274

• 2 months later...