Paypal Not Auto Billing

wfitg

Question

16 answers to this question

The invoic e is still generated automatically,. right? Can't they log in once per month and manually pay with paypal?

Yes and Yes. Or on when making a payment click subscription and it will automatically pay invoices on Blesta as long as PayPal connects (should be automatic) but if not then you can use the IPN / API settings.

I have no payments installed except Paypal . The mechant and non-merchant is turned off and unticked.

Any suggestions anyone?

You might want to set up the IPN / API settings in PayPal.

IPN Url: yourdomain.com/callback/gw/paypal_payments_standard/

Blesta doesn't need it set-up but some times PayPal kicks a fuss.

Got the API loaded and saved. Don't see a place on the form for the IPS. I'm using the standard Paypal plugin, not the Flow version.

Log into PayPal then navigate to this page: Instant payment notifications ( paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify )

My settings are:

Notification URL: https://licensecart.com/billing/callback/gw/paypal_payments_standard/
Message delivery: Enabled

Thanks.

I had it enabled in paypal, but the URL was pointed to the main domain. I guess I did not know what this was when i set up paypal.

I set it to:

https://wfitg.com/my-install-folder/billing/callback/gw/paypal_payments_standard/

does that look right?

Nope because you've got /billing/ billing is my install folder ;) so remove that and it should be good to go.

Ensure you have both these correctly set up

PayPal GateWay:

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.hPGJFKgqtP.gPayPal1.PNG

Order form:

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.hPGJFKgqtP.gPayPal2.PNG

Checked my settings against yours and they are the same. They can pay on the order form or during check out. The problem is they can't add paypal as a form of payment in their user control panel. They can't add any form of payment bacause i have the others turned off. I am only accepting paypal

Checked my settings against yours and they are the same. They can pay on the order form or during check out. The problem is they can't add paypal as a form of payment in their user control panel. They can't add any form of payment bacause i have the others turned off. I am only accepting paypal

They can't make it a Payment Account if that's what your talking about. They can pay using Make a Payment or if they have a subscription set-up.

They can't make it a Payment Account if that's what your talking about. They can pay using Make a Payment or if they have a subscription set-up.

OK, so how do i make the billing automatically reoccur with paypal as the only form of payment?

OK, so how do i make the billing automatically reoccur with paypal as the only form of payment?

They make a PayPal subscription (If you enable it) by clicking subscribe, left PayPal button. Or they can just pay when the invoice arrives. Only form of payment by enabling just PayPal on the order form.

They make a PayPal subscription (If you enable it) by clicking subscribe, left PayPal button. Or they can just pay when the invoice arrives. Only form of payment by enabling just PayPal on the order form.

The invoic e is still generated automatically,. right? Can't they log in once per month and manually pay with paypal?

The URL shouldn't really matter, because Blesta tells PayPal where to send it via the payment button code. To enable IPN though, PayPal requires a URL..

Please let us know if that works for you.

I wanted to make this solved too but the website would not allow 2. For anyone searching for answers, this is also part of the solution.