Ticket Reports

JadonM

Hello,

I'm currently working for a hosting company and they use WHMCS, which has a handy feature for ticket reports. This is that you can see how many tickets staff do each month. I've already contacted the Blesta staff and have now been advised to make a feature request. This is the way, for my new company, we will work out how to pay staff - once we start hiring. We will pay per ticket.

We want to be able to see, similar to the WHMCS one, how many tickets/replies staff do each day, each month. Purely to see how much to pay them but also to see how active they are with tickets and replies. It's a lovely feature and one that I feel would be beneficial for Blesta. It's a big tipping point for us and one we may choose a different billing panel over if its not something that can be added within the next few months.

One thing to add, it would be nice, if this is implemented into Blesta that you can have an option as to which staff groups can see the ticket reports. Personally, I'd want all staff to be able to see it but I figure not everyone would want that so a permission for it would be great too. Other than that, I love Blesta. I've attached an image of what I mean by this, all names, except mine have been blurred out on purpose. 

66f124daa0e7166d57c8a05156d07184.png

a custom plugin can do the same report you want . but if will be included in core funtion is a plus .

Yeah, I'm sure a plugin could, but I don't think one exists and I have no idea how to create/code one. Having it within Blesta by default would be nice, I'm sure others would find it useful too. 

This could be a good feature to have as I know a lot of companies out there for game server hosting at least pay their staff per ticket reply. This isn't something we use for ours however a lot of friends who run them seem to use this feature so I don't think it could hurt to have.

It's also a nice thing to be able to view to see what staff members are answering more tickets could make for a good contest :)

This could be a good feature to have as I know a lot of companies out there for game server hosting at least pay their staff per ticket reply. This isn't something we use for ours however a lot of friends who run them seem to use this feature so I don't think it could hurt to have.

It's also a nice thing to be able to view to see what staff members are answering more tickets could make for a good contest :)

Ah it helps for that :D

I admit I used to use it, but I don't think it's good any-more since I don't use WHM** but it would be a nice extra I suppose to re-check up on staff. But is it something that's needed?

I think It's a nice feature to have, even tho It's not of high priority to most but it matters. People like the OP who use WHM** but are attracted to Blesta will be more readily to make a move as all the extra will be available... so they wont miss out a thing  ;)

I think It's a nice feature to have, even tho It's not of high priority to most but it matters. People like the OP who use WHM** but are attracted to Blesta will be more readily to make a move as all the extra will be available... so they wont miss out a thing  ;)

It's one of the key things that WHMCS has and that we really would like to have in Blesta, as it's how we intend to pay our staff and monitor if our staff are working at all. Its a really easy way to monitor / pay people, rather than paying per hour or something. 

I understand a minority will require this, but, I do think more hosting companies are likely to use Blesta if its added - as its how a lot of them pay their staff.