Mark Domain As Registered

sweta.tests

Question

12 answers to this question

yes I have module log.

I think domain registration api of registrar is called from addservice method of registrar module.

But in my case when I register a domain from admin panel, first "getAdminAddFields" method and then "addservice" method is called.

But when I registered a domain from client panel only getAdminAddFields method is called and not addservice method.

So, domain registration method never get called.

As naja7host said above, but the rest is working how it should. addservice is not supposed to be called when a client adds a service. Cron checks every 5 min to see if the service is activated, paid, approved etc and only then will it call addservice.

If you alredy add the Domain in Blesta->Package in Packages->Browse->Create Package.

Just add the Domain, if you havent alredy added on Blesta->Clients->Browse->[Client ID]->[services]->New Service, select the service to add, and on the status select "Active" and do not select "Provision using the xxxx module", and "Continue"

But this will not register my domain with registrar. It will just create service.

I'm not really understanding what issue you are having.  Are you wanting the domain name that someone inputs when registering for a hosting service to be registered at the registrar?  To do that you'll need to setup one of the registrar modules.

If you alredy add the Domain in Blesta->Package in Packages->Browse->Create Package.

Just add the Domain, if you havent alredy added on Blesta->Clients->Browse->[Client ID]->[services]->New Service, select the service to add, and on the status select "Active" and do not select "Provision using the xxxx module", and "Continue"

Following this steps register my domain from admin panel. But if client has created service for domain(i.e.service has been created from client panel) how can it be registered?

Where can I find domain registered from admin panel? It is not available in services of client.

But how can i register domain to registrar for domains added as service from client panel?

The domain listed on your clients account for their hosting package is completely separate from actually registering a domain.  If the service of the client you are talking about is just showing the domain on a hosting package, then you need to create that same domain with the registrar module as well.

All domains registered from the client panel should be registered at your registrar when paid. If that is not happening then there is something wrong. Do you have any module logs that appear after a client registered a domain?

yes I have module log.

I think domain registration api of registrar is called from addservice method of registrar module.

But in my case when I register a domain from admin panel, first "getAdminAddFields" method and then "addservice" method is called.

But when I registered a domain from client panel only getAdminAddFields method is called and not addservice method.

yes I have module log.

from client panel is should call

getClientAddFields and not getAdminAddFields .