New Ticket Created But Nowhere To Be Found

PhatPixel

Question

I have experienced this problem in both 3.1 and 3.3... when I am on the Client detail page then select Open Ticket under Additional Actions, I complete the details and click Open Ticket.  I then receive a confirmation that the ticket was created but it is nowhere to be found.  The Dashboard indicates there are 3 open tickets, but Support > Tickets > Open shows zero along with "There are currently no tickets with this status."

How can I find these missing tickets?

6 answers to this question

I solved the problem. Somehow, in the database there were two of my staff_id -- the one I was logged in with was different to the one that tickets were assigned to.  This seems like an error that must have occurred during an upgrade of Blesta.  Anyway, after correcting the staff_id fields for the tickets, everything seems to be working now.

I solved the problem. Somehow, in the database there were two of my staff_id -- the one I was logged in with was different to the one that tickets were assigned to.  This seems like an error that must have occurred during an upgrade of Blesta.  Anyway, after correcting the staff_id fields for the tickets, everything seems to be working now.

I've not heard that before, did you import from another system before Blesta, as they import staff accounts too. Glad you solved it :).

The data from the previous system was never imported into Blesta, so the only updates were just to Blesta itself.  I'm sure tickets were working a while back -- possibly with v2 but then we stopped using the ticket system for a year or so.  We only recently upgraded from 3.1.2 (I think) to 3.3.2 but it was broken in the older version as well, I just never had time to investigate further until now.