[Staff Portal] Main Bar Links

Keanu

• Describe the issue you're experiencing.

Clicking on all of the topbar links will send me straight to the publc_html root of my website, then clicking "Return to Staff Portal" sends me to /admin/client

• Provide detailed steps necessary to reproduce the issue.

As Above.

• List any generated errors. (The "Oh Noes" error pages are very helpful.)

None that I have received!

• Include the URL the error occurred on, relative to the installation path, ie "/admin/login".

Any of the topbar links inside the staff portal e.g. Home, Clients, Billing, Packages, Tools, Support and any of their dropdowns. Other links (My Info, Settings, Logout) still work fine.

• Attach screenshots.

Not really worth attatching a screenshot!

• Include your configuration settings, i.e. OS, version of Blesta, version of module/gateway/plugin if applicable, version of PHP & MySQL.

Blesta: 3.4 (Just upgraded from 3.2.2) - (3.4.0-b2.zip)

Support Plugin: ver 2.7.0

PHP Version: 5.4.33

MySQL Version: 5.5.40-cll

Additional notes:

Might be helpful to know that I wasn't asked to upgrade the support plugin after going to /admin/upgrade. Not sure if this makes a difference, however the knowledge base is an addon to the support panel!

Hi there,

Do you mean the browser's cache? Thanks, just done that. I'm now able to use the top links, however now the "knowledgebase" on the Tools dropdown is missing? Also, has there been any major updates in the "/app/views/client/bootstrap/" folder? I did some heavy style modification inside of there and need to know what I need to change to save me having to do it again! haha!

Looking forward to your reply,

Kind Regards,

-Josh

Perfect! All fixed! Seems it was just a cache issue! Apologies for raising false alarms! Might be worth leaving this up incase anyone encounters the same issue from lack of knowledge! Just need to know about the bootstap folder! Also, one other thing. How do I go around linking it to my portal page? (I know How to link it, but what should I put in replacement for this;

Portal Homepage:

{% if plugins.knowledgebase %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}plugin/knowledgebase/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-newspaper-o fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Knowledgebase</h4>
                <p>Knowledgebase</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}

Looking forward to your reply!

Kind Regards,

-Josh

Also, has there been any major updates in the "/app/views/client/bootstrap/" folder? I did some heavy style modification inside of there and need to know what I need to change to save me having to do it again! haha!

There usually are updates to view files with upgrades. Only you know what modifications you've made, so you need to do file comparisons to check and merge any necessary changes.

How do I go around linking it to my portal page? (I know How to link it, but what should I put in replacement for this;

Portal Homepage:

{% if plugins.knowledgebase %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}plugin/knowledgebase/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-newspaper-o fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Knowledgebase</h4>
                <p>Knowledgebase</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3820-knowledgebase-not-shown-after-upgrade-from-33/?p=28110