Percentage Off Product

Biblo

Question

5 answers to this question

If it is a final package it works fine, the issue I have is the customization/options. E.g. extra gb hdd, extra gb of ram, extra mysql..

You would just set the pricing for the configurable options as well. In order for a configurable option to be available for a 6 month package, it must have  a 6 month price set. Just add all the appropriate pricing options for each config option.

Thanks for the responds. I'm aware of this and tried it out. But unfortunately I ended up with an unmaintable list. Let me explain you my usecase:

Package 1:

• Base price: 0
  • Slots as Quantity: 4-128 (can be done with the drop-down, and in bigger steps e.g. 128 / 4 = 32)
  • Extra RAM as Quantity: 1-16 (lets do 2 point stesp 16 / 2 = 8)
  • Extra HDD space: 5-600 (..)
  • external Backupspace
  • Extra IPv4
  • Database

Now I would like to reduce the price for periods like 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. I guess you can imagine on how the package options look like and what kind of work it is to adjust them slightly. I guess blesta was built with something like this in mind. Maybe it will be possible in the future, as for me it is either 0 customization or everything. In this case everything due to upgrades/downgrades.

Can you think of any other way I could go with blesta?

How do you have the options setup now?

It sounds like you are looking for an easy way to say, "For the 3 month package term, discount all available package options -10%, and for the 6 month package term, discount all available package options -20%", etc.

Unfortunately, that's not possible. The package options need to be well defined, and by that I mean they need to explicitly set a price at the same term and period as the package being ordered.