About The Bank In Order To

FiRaRi

Question

Hi,

my customer want to get hosting. He selected eko package and bank transfer. System automatical create invoice. State in this manner. Now, i want to ask you something ;

1- They complate order, but i dont know. System not sending to me email or not anything notification on admin panel. Why ?

2- They complate the transfer. I need to enter a payment system. First i open their client, click to "Recort Payment". I can see the invoice, and click to submit. After complate record payment. But where are their services ? You do not need to open automatically when the system's I confirm the payment service? In to invoice description "Eko Paket - plastik-kart.com (04 Feb, 2015 - 04 Feb, 2016)" but no services.

NOT: cPanel and Universal Mdule is activate

Thanks,

post-10694-0-15890600-1423176898_thumb.p

6 answers to this question

Okey i found it, i change notification setting. Now when they selected offline payment , system send me to information. So thanks for that

Now, i test it. i selected offline payment, and going admin panel to orders. click check box and accept. The order waiting to accepted section. But services not start. What must be doing after accepted order for starting the services ?