Multicraft Module: Auto-Activation & Own Customer Account?

layc

Question

Hello,

I'm actually trying to integrate multicraft into blesta, but I have 2 huge problems.

First Problem: I tried everything to get the servers activated automatically after the customer paid his invoice but it's not working. I always have to activate the servers manually. (Tested with PayPal Payment Standard Module)

Second Problem: I want to give every customer his own multicraft account so they can manage their servers but it doesn't create a customer account at the Multicraft Panel.

Could someone may help me? I'm not really good in PHP or something like that :(

If you need more information please tell me and I will provide some screenshots of my current settings.

4 answers to this question

How are you activating the servers manually? By creating them in Multicraft? If so, the two problems may be related. You should manually provision the service from within Blesta instead.

Did you setup a cron job to run Blesta's automation tasks? When a customer pays an invoice for a service, that pending service is made active when the cron runs.

You should check the following:

1. You have setup a cron job for Blesta
  2. The Automation task for "Paid Pending Services" is enabled, and runs at a frequent interval. See [settings] -> [Automation].
  3. If you bought the Multicraft service from an order form, check whether your order form has the option checked for "Require Manual Review and Approval of All Orders".
    If that option is checked, then you will need to manually approve the order first. To do this, go to [billing] -> [Overview]. On that page should be a Orders widget. Check the box next to the order you want to approve (i.e. the multicraft order), and Approve it by clicking the button below the list. By approving the order, you make it available for activation.

The Multicraft module will automatically create a user account for each client, and then assign the server they ordered to their account. Any subsequent servers will be added to the same account.

1st Question, it takes 5 minutes minimum for it to be activated due to the Cron job.

2nd I'm not sure.

How are you activating the servers manually? By creating them in Multicraft? If so, the two problems may be related. You should manually provision the service from within Blesta instead.

Did you setup a cron job to run Blesta's automation tasks? When a customer pays an invoice for a service, that pending service is made active when the cron runs.

You should check the following:

1. You have setup a cron job for Blesta
  2. The Automation task for "Paid Pending Services" is enabled, and runs at a frequent interval. See [settings] -> [Automation].
  3. If you bought the Multicraft service from an order form, check whether your order form has the option checked for "Require Manual Review and Approval of All Orders".

If that option is checked, then you will need to manually approve the order first. To do this, go to [billing] -> [Overview]. On that page should be a Orders widget. Check the box next to the order you want to approve (i.e. the multicraft order), and Approve it by clicking the button below the list. By approving the order, you make it available for activation.

The Multicraft module will automatically create a user account for each client, and then assign the server they ordered to their account. Any subsequent servers will be added to the same account.

WOW *FACEPALM*. Thanks, I had to reinstall blesta and forgot to reactivate the cron job.  :unsure:

Everything works fine now. It was just the cron job thing.

Thank you so much  :wub:

WOW *FACEPALM*. Thanks, I had to reinstall blesta and forgot to reactivate the cron job.  :unsure:

Everything works fine now. It was just the cron job thing.

Thank you so much  :wub:

Awesome! Let us know what you think of the Multicraft module, we appreciate your feedback! And, thanks for using Blesta! :)