Email Issue When Emailing Client

skywerx

Question

We have noticed that when we email a client from the link "email client" in the client page it fills the from email address as the email address for that staff member.  This causes email gateway errors and we do not want to give out our staffs internal email address to our clients.

How can I set it to send from the company email address when directly emailing client from Blesta that is used for all of the invoices and payment notifications.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

We have noticed that when we email a client from the link "email client" in the client page it fills the from email address as the email address for that staff member.  This causes email gateway errors and we do not want to give out our staffs internal email address to our clients.

How can I set it to send from the company email address when directly emailing client from Blesta that is used for all of the invoices and payment notifications.

Thanks

You can change the staff email to anything you wish video: http://screencast.com/t/MGLeWHFp8J

Is there anyway to change it permanently to populate the main billing email address that is set up in Blesta..  I dont want them to have to do this each time they email a client I just want the same email used as the rest of the billing system automatically.  I was aware of the ability to change the email like in the video but I am dealing with people who wont remember until they get the error message--trying to make it idiot proof