Invoice Related To Another Customer Being Sent To The Wrong Customer

Jonchun

Question

I have a voided invoice, and one of my customers keeps getting a notification telling him that the invoice is unpaid (2nd notice, 3rd notice, etc). 

1. The invoice belongs to A DIFFERENT CUSTOMER

2. The invoice pay link seems to be invalid? not sure... 

3. The invoice is VOIDED, and it still doesn't solve the issue..

The customer who's getting the invoices has a perfect record and has no unpaid invoices. What could be the issue?

8 answers to this question

Do you have a old cron job running providing false emails?

While I don't think so, I am investigating this now just in case. It still doesn't explain how the customer is being notified of an invoice number belonging to a different client.

Does the customer who is getting the incorrect emails also have their email address listed as a billing contact under the other customer?

No. The two clients are completely separate.

Hi,

we are experiencing the same issue as Jonchun, in addition to this we have auto suspension ON and service was suspended for the customer though he had no due invoices pending!

We have raised a support ticket for Blesta, but still there is no solution. Today another customer got invoice due notification that doesn't belong to him.

Kind regards,

Darius

Do you have a old cron job running providing false emails?

One person that had the OP's problem experienced it because they had multiple cron jobs setup that they forgot about after they moved Blesta to another server. I see no other explanation for this behavior other than mistakingly running multiple cron jobs.