Domain Name: Budgethosts.net

Bit Bayou

I bought budgethosts.net a while back, but never did anything with it. I don't feel like listing it at any auction or go through that hassle, and I hate that I own it and it's just sitting there. If anyone here wants it, please let me know.

While I'd probably give the Blesta staff priority, I'll pretty much give it to anyone as a free push to their Domain.com account. Let me know if you want it.

Expiration Date: July 10, 2014

What's the world coming to when you can't even give domains away?? lol Well that's cool. I'll figure something out. Just thought I'd offer here because I like the community :)

I like the domain you have mate but I don't like the registrar lol :) I'd have to transfer it out and I don't know what they are like :D

I use Domain.com with HAK5 as my coupon code for like 15% off or something... Not a big deal, but it's one of the main reasons I use them, they support and sponsor HAK5

To me, most registrars are about the same... but since they support something I like, I'll support them. You know?

I'd take it, but I'd probably sit on it another year or two and half build a site for it, but never launch it. Just have too much going on. Wife, kids, work, occasional sleep. Y'know?

I pretty much did just that. I mean, minus the wife and kids, but yeah.