Seriously Impressed

HostKnight

Hey guys,

I have worked on so many different sites that use WHMCS for the billing and administration, it was only last week where I decided to work on a small reseller for myself to get some experience with client management (have a friend helping with the technical). Neither of us had heard of Blesta but the reseller offered us a licence for it and well, we couldn't be happier.

The script is amazing, we love the default layout, the way everything works and just how damn easy it is to use. We're now a week in customising the website and Blesta and i've had to consult the manual twice, both times it's been a simple issue of me not looking close enough. 

Then the topics on this forum, especially the marketplace, it's honestly amazing to see a group of people work together and contribute so much.

My only regrets is not finding Blesta before, so kudos to everyone here, I shall definitely be suggesting this script over other billing software from now on.

(Bit of an odd first thread but I felt it was needed seeing how impressed we were about the script)

Hi,

I want to write my own testimonial - but i am waiting for the OpenSRS module before...hahah :P

Seriously : Blesta had absolutely no bugs.   Each time something was not working, it was our own fault, and there was always someone available to help on the forum.  The way Blesta peoples deliver support is much better than opening a ticket / having to provide a test install for a  whm** employee.  I already waited 3 weeks for support at your main competitor, while i never had to wait more than a couple of hours (sometimes minutes) to get an answer here.

Thank you and i wish a long life to Blesta :blesta:

Hi,

I want to write my own testimonial - but i am waiting for the OpenSRS module before...hahah :P

Seriously : Blesta had absolutely no bugs.   Each time something was not working, it was our own fault, and there was always someone available to help on the forum.  The way Blesta peoples deliver support is much better than opening a ticket / having to provide a test install for a  whm** employee.  I already waited 3 weeks for support at your main competitor, while i never had to wait more than a couple of hours (sometimes minutes) to get an answer here.

Thank you and i wish a long life to Blesta :blesta:

That's a pretty good testimonial considering you're planning to write one later! :D Thanks for the feedback!